5700 ft. Primary Runway
4560 ft. Crosswind Runway
Portales is an economically healthy, safe, and compact community in a growing market region of 71,000 people. Cannon Air Force Base is 11 miles north of the city.
Agriculture is robust and our food industries continue to grow. Small business is a strong economic driver and entrepreneurship is healthy in the community.
Portales offers a quality location for families, a great place to call home in the 21st century.
• 300 plus acres BTS available development at Portales Airport Industrial Park
• 5700 ft. Primary Runway
• 4560 ft. Crosswind Runway
• Excellent Location on busy US Highway 70
• Adjacent to BNSF Rail
• Available utilities: waste water/sewer on property, city water, Fiber Internet
• Electricity on property, load capacity available
• Free Land in Prime Location!
• Local Incentive Funding is available upon qualifications
• Industrial Revenue Bond potential
• Business-friendly community, Pro-business starting at the top!
• Local LEDA economic development funds can assist with development.
• Direct access to US Highway 70.
• Direct Access to runways is available from development area. City of Portales is amenable to working with company to accomplish this.
• Direct access to rail.
• Large local trucking/transport industry.
• Civilian labor force within a 25 mile radius is 53,192.